Home > Events > Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for booking with Events Innovated Ltd:
- These terms and conditions apply to the supply of live events from Events Innovated (the "Promoter") and all clients, purchasers and buyers of tickets, tables, seating and any registration (the "Client" and/or "Purchaser").
- Upon the Client entering into a booking arrangement with the Promoter, they hereby declare acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions gives permission to the Promoter to amend, add, take away or change the clauses and terms at any time without notice.
- For Gala Dinner or other corporate table-sale events, a 'Soft Booking' is deemed to have been made with written confirmation from the Client or by use of the online booking form (if applicable) and once an invoice has been sent to the Client from the Promoter.
- If paying on invoice, payment must be made as stipulated on the invoice, usually within 48 hours of issue.
- A 'Firm Booking' is deemed to have been made with payment by the Client of any sort for any event.
- A 'Firm Booking' cannot be refunded once it has been made. If any grounds for refund are decided on by the Promoter, it will be less a 15% administration fee charge.
- If paying with credit card via PayPal, there will be a 3.4% processing fee added to the ticket price, and shown on your invoice, unless stated otherwise.
- Any other ticketing where a credit card processing fee is added, as well as any other booking fees or additional fees, will be shown at point of sale on the ticketing agent's website or whatever form of ticketing process is used.
- For Gala Dinner or other corporate table-sale events, the Purchaser of a complete table (or multiple seats) can invite any guest they wish, and change guests if intial invitees cannot attend.
- The Purchaser shall be liable for the behaviour and conduct of their guests, and be responsible for those in their company.
- Events Innovated and it's security partners reserve the right to remove any patron from the event due to misbehaviour, unruly conduct, excessive intoxication or any reason that is deemed to be disrupting the safety or enjoyment of other guests and of the event itself.
- Force Majeure: Any act outside of the Promoters control that affects the ability to put on the event and has to result in the cancellation of the event will deem to be a Force Majeure event where no refunds may be given.
- A cancelled event due to clause 13 above or the uncontrollable circumstances of a speaker, artist or perfomer ("Artist") may result in a rescheduled event date. If an event is rescheduled for these reasons, then purchased tickets will apply to the new date and a refund will not be issued.
- The promoter retains the right to change any of the Artists advertised, if the Artist cannot attend due to circumstances outside of the Promoter's or Artist's control; such as illness, injury or death.